Nebraska e-pay (EFT Debit for Business)
State withdraws funds from your bank account, based on the information you provide.
- If this is your first time accessing the e-pay system, you must use your Nebraska ID number as your password. After your initial login, the e-pay password you create must be 8 to 16 characters and include at least one number and one letter.
- If you also use the tele-pay system (800-232-0057), you must use your Nebraska ID number as your password the first time you access it. After your initial access, the tele-pay password you create must be 4 to 16 numeric characters.
- If you use both the e-pay system and the tele-pay system, the passwords you create for each method cannot be the same.
- The e-pay system will guide you through the steps necessary to log in and maintain your account.
- Click the "Make Payment" button below to make your business EFT debit payment. Do NOT use this link to make individual income tax payments.