Streamlined Sales and Use Tax
- Certificate of Compliance (07/31/2020)
- Nebraska Recertification Letter (07/31/2020)
- Taxability Matrix (07/31/2020)
- Nebraska Sales and Use Tax Regulations
- Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Agreement
- Certificate of Exemption
- Streamlined Sales Tax FAQs
- Streamlined Sales Tax Project Home Page
On July 1, 2005, at a meeting of the Petitioning States, Nebraska was unanimously voted a full member of the Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Agreement after having met all of the requirements for membership in this Agreement. The Agreement became effective on October 1, 2005.
Nebraska's 2019 Recertification letter and 2097 Recertification of Compliance were filed with the Executive Director of Streamlined Sales Tax Governing Board on July 21, 2019.