Nebraska E-pay Advantages
Welcome to Nebraska E-pay! You now have much more control over managing your payments. This new Nebraska tax payment program has several advantages over our old service. Advantages include:
- You no longer have to register using Form 27EFT to pay by EFT or to change your banking information.
- You can set up more than one bank account to pay a specific type of tax.
- You can add, change or delete bank accounts electronically and the changes are effective immediately.
- Payments can be changed or cancelled online or over the phone.
- You can view, edit or cancel pending payments.
- You can view your payment history and select a confirmation number to view additional information about a prior payment.
- You can choose to have your payment confirmation number emailed to you.
- The cutoff for scheduling a timely payment is now 5:00 instead of 4:00.
- You can switch between debit and credit payment methods.
- You decide whether your banking information is stored by E-pay or you enter it for each payment.
- Payments can be warehoused up to one full year instead of just 60 days.