Nebraska Income Tax Withholding Online Filing
- Nebraska Income Tax Withholding Return, Form 941N
- Nebraska Monthly Income Tax Withholding Deposit, Form 501N
- Nebraska Reconciliation of Income Tax Withheld, Form W-3N
- Federal Forms W-2 and 1099
File Form 941N
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Benefits of the Form 941N online system
- It uses a simplified 7-line form.
- A detailed transaction summary is available.
- Delinquent returns can be filed.
- Electronic payment can be scheduled while filing your return.
Withholding Payment Deposit
- Schedule Your Income Tax Withholding Payment or Form 501N Deposit
- Pay balance due for tax, penalty, or interest.
- Make a Nebraska Monthly Income Tax Withholding Deposit (Form 501N)
File Form W-3N
File W-2s or 1099s
Important Information for Employers (regarding format of Federal Form W-2)