Nebraska Advantage Microenterprise Tax Credit Act
- Application Guide (8/2023)
- Authorization Table
- Incentives for Livestock Activities
- General Information Letter (GIL) 29-17-1, Realtor Eligibility for Microenterprise Tax Credits
- General Information Letter (GIL) 29-17-3, Treatment of the Acquisition of an Existing Business under the Nebraska Advantage Microenterprise Tax Credit Act
- Form 3800N - Nebraska Incentives Credit Computation, Worksheets, and Schedules
- Nebraska Department of Economic Development
If you have any questions regarding the preparation of the application, contact Garrett Nedved at 402-471-5862 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should be submitted via DOR's secure file sharing system.
If you have any questions regarding how to properly file the Worksheet M and required documentation with your individual income tax return, contact Nebraska Taxpayer Assistance at 800-742-7474 (NE and IA) or 402-471-5729.