Register Your NEW Business Online
Before you begin —
This online application is for registering new businesses only, not for adding additional tax programs. Please review "Starting a Business in Nebraska" for information about who must register, other agencies to contact, and more resources you can use.
First-time users must begin at "Create user account."
When you click the button above, the Centurion login page will be displayed. If you have not already established a user name and password, begin by entering your valid email address in "Create user account," and then click "Register New Account."
What you will need:
- If you have not previously created a user account for this application process, you will need a valid email address to register.
- Your federal employer ID, if required;
- Social Security numbers, names, addresses, and titles of each owner, partner, member, or corporate officer; and
- A signed Power of Attorney, Form 33, if applicable.
- Google Chrome Version 30 or higher;
- Mozilla Firefox Version 27 or higher;
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 11 or higher;
- Microsoft Edge – any; or
- Opera Version 12.18 or higher.
Eligible tax programs:
- Sales and Use Tax;
- Income Tax Withholding;
- Business Income Tax (corporation, partnership, fiduciary, or financial institution); and/or
- Miscellaneous Taxes, including —
- Litter Fee;
- Lodging Tax;
- Prepaid Wireless Surcharge;
- Severance and Conservation; and
- Tire Fee