Updates to the Nebraska School District Look-up Tool
The Nebraska School District Property Tax Look-up Tool is expected to have all 2021 property tax and payment records available by January 31, 2022.
Highlights of the Nebraska School District Property Tax Look-up Tool:
- Fast and easy lookup by county and parcel id number.
- Links to all Nebraska county websites for parcel information.
- Quick retrieval of total property taxes paid with a calculation of allowable school district property taxes paid.
- Option to add multiple parcel numbers to the printout.
- The Look-up Tool will provide all necessary information to complete the Nebraska Property Tax Incentive Act Credit Computation, Form PTC.
- Ownership information is not required for property taxes paid in 2021.
Visit the Nebraska Income Tax Credit for School District Taxes Paid (Nebraska Property Tax Incentive Act Credit) web page for more information regarding this credit.
Information for the allowable school district property taxes and payments made in 2020 will remain online and will continue to be available. Taxpayers will need to select 2020 or 2021 as the calendar year the allowable school district property taxes were paid.